There is coming a greater Love than anything we can imagine. It will defy boundaries and what we have known in the past as it beckons us to a realm of faith from which it longs to operate. It will pierce dark places and it will rock us all to our core. As Love abounds it ushers in a wind that sweeps over sleeping hearts and heals them, it awakens dreams from long ago and calls forth destiny. (Ezekiel 34:16)
The Spirit is helping to prepare a Bride for a King of a Kingdom this world has not yet known. Love is being heralded in a demonstration of power as it destroys shackles that have held too many captive for far too long. This Love that is coming cannot be defined or contained. It is set as a seal upon the hearts of many of this generation as they await the All Consuming Fire.
I bought this card a few weeks ago -- the image drew me in. Then, the words on the back of the card captured me. I stood very still for an unknown amount of time. Staring. Soaking the words in. Listening. Waiting. Then, praying.
A greater Love than anything we can imagine -- defying boundaries! Piercing dark places! Rocking all of us to our core.
Lord, sweep over my heart and heal it. Awaken my soul. I need. I want more of You.
No comments:
Post a Comment