Basically, I'll be responsible for covering any new information coming out of these countries/ministries and gathering stories to submit as possible material for the magazine or web sites. I'm also expected to know what's going on in any of the 48+ countries in my AOA in regards to politics, leadership, reorganization, outreaches, new ministries, changed lives, etc., Woot.
I'm excited because I love Campus Ministry and love doing research. I also love that God is allowing me to be here and use my skills in writing to further His Kingdom! How stinking cool, right? :)
I drove home on Tuesday in the best mood I've been in since arriving back in Orlando. Talking to good friends this week on the phone has also been a highlight.
Today is not significant except for the fact that I'm alive, I have a chocolate bar on my desk and it's the last working day of my week. (Note: Do not have blood work done on Friday morning and do not plan meetings before 10am... ever. What was I thinking?)
Ok, so I'm a little overwhelmed about not having my stories finished yet. They aren't due until Wednesday- but they don't exist yet! Yeah. There's that.
And, can I also say that for some stupid reason today I just wish I had a boyfriend. I know, right? Smack out of the freaking blue. It's been almost a year of singleness and I've had fun but wouldn't mind having someone tell me I'm pretty or they miss me or think about me or want to take me on a date or hold my hand or surprise me with a fun note at my desk or on my car... blah blah blah... perhaps I'm lonely.
Oh'well. Maybe the beach will help. :)
Back to the grind. Happy Friday!
2 comments:
you've got the boyfriend itch too huh? must be something in the air... :)
or in the water... ;)
Post a Comment