04 January 2011

gratefulness

even if it is a day late...

thank you once again, ann voskamp for being my motivation.

i pray your days will be filled with thanks and grateful hearts. HE has given so much, the least i can do is stop and give thanks.

1. cozy blankets on chilly mornings
2. new running shoes
3. eli serving me hot oatmeal after our run... warms my belly and my heart
4. lily singing to max in the hallway as i finish my after-shower routine
5. the boys increasing imagination and playfulness as they plot clone attacks on lego battlefields

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I doubt I ever told you, but thank you for sending a link to Ann's "pretty music" when I was in Orlando this summer... reading the importance of being grateful for the little things has been one of the best things I ever did. :) Miss you!

Amber Rose said...

you are welcome, dear!