I mean, at first I was a little skeptical and thought it was only for lazy people, but it's great preventative maintenance. I'm all about efficiency so I'm a big fan already. Check it out check it out.
MPD is... well, not so awesome. I mean if I'm honest, I should have had like 3-5 appointments already. People are on vacation, out of town, working VBS or some other camp or just busy. I'm trying to be patient and give lots of encouragement to the people I talk to: "Oh don't worry, I will be in town until September, so I can just call you back in a few weeks." [pause] [waiting for rejection] Other person: "oh, well ok then, we'll just talk to you in a couple weeks." [click] Me: "awesome." That's how about 10 phone calls have gone. People are so funny...
I haven't decided if I like raising money in the summer or if it was better in the winter. But I think I will know at the end of this season. Only time will tell.
It has been good to be in contact with friends via phone and Facebook. I need the encouragement and accountability. Christine and I have been each others' MPD coaches and that has been working out nicely. However, I'm finding that I need to stay away from Starbucks and their devilish decaf iced lattes... Mmmmm... Mmmm.... expensive.
I miss rock climbing consistently. Yes, there are mountains here but I can't go alone and the people I normally go with are still out of town. Lame.
Besides wishing gasoline prices would drop significantly, everything else is just hunky-dory. This weekend was fabulous and I'm looking forward to this coming weekend when I will get to see more friends and celebrate Keri's birthday with her!!
2 comments:
I'm a big fan of the fact that you blog.
Yay.
:) thanks! I've always enjoyed it but just made the switch to blogger... happy so far.
Post a Comment