Keri and I were talking about Florida sunsets vs. North Carolina sunsets. We got really excited and started raising our voices when we were describing a particular sunset from Thursday. The reason for such great excitement was when we realized we both had done the same thing: tried to find a high enough place to view it, but it kept moving down and we couldn't see it! It was gorgeous, but there were too many hills and not a high enough place to watch it. We were telling a group of people at dinner this story with the purpose being how we didn't really miss Florida, except for the flatness and almost-always guarantee that you'll see the sun setting no matter where you're located. I found it humorous that we were both doing the same thing, she in Raleigh and me in Winston Salem. Great minds think alike. Must be a Floridian thing...
3 weeks until Cathy and I fly to San Fran to see our Dina-bean!! Woo hoo!
1 comment:
3 weeks!!! YEA!! It's surreal... it hasn't truly hit me that you're both coming.
Wine... chocolate... Big Sur... taquerias... public transportation... oh yes!
Post a Comment